With Halloween under our belts and the holidays in full swing, what's better than kicking off the season with some collagen infused pumpkin pancakes.
This easy recipe will satisfy your fall cravings and pack a collagen punch to keep your gut in check and melt the guilt away.
2 Cups Coconut Flour
2 Scoops ATH Collagen
1/3 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
3 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp. Himalayan Salt
1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp. Pumpkin Spice
1 ½ Cup Almond Milk
½ Cup Coconut Oil
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 ½ Cup pumpkin puree
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix until blended well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond milk, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla, and pumpkin puree.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients in the large bowl and whisk until batter forms.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat a large cast iron or griddle over medium heat.
- Add butter or coconut oil to grease your cast iron.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter onto your hot cast iron and let cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles begin to appear. Flip pancake to cook the other side and repeat process.