- 2 1/2 cups of Flour*
- 3 Heaping Scoops of ATH Cinnamon Cereal BUILD
- 3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp. Light Brown Sugar**
- 4 oz. Light Whipped Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Oat Milk***
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp. Pure Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine whipped cream cheese, coconut oil, oat milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Whisk icing ingredients together until its consistency is silky smooth.
- Put the icing in the refrigerator until your cinnamon rolls are ready to be served.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, cinnamon, and brown sugar for the cinnamon roll filling. Combine well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, Cinnamon Cereal Build, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix well until all dry ingredients are combined.
- Add greek yogurt and coconut oil to your dry mixture. Combine well.
- Sprinkle your clean counter surface area with flour to avoid dough sticking.
- Take the dough out of the large mixing bowl and roll it into a ball. Place dough ball in the middle of your counter area. Sprinkle more flour on top.
- Gently roll out dough until it forms a 9x12 rectangle. (roughly)
- Sprinkle filling mixture evenly amongst the dough. Gently pat filling mixture into dough.
- Roll dough into a cylinder shape and slice into 1 inch thick rolls.
- Grease your baking pan with coconut oil and place rolls 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes.
- Take cinnamon rolls out of the oven and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Drizzle icing over hot cinnamon rolls and serve hot.
*Flour can be substitute for Whole Wheat or Oat Flour. This recipe will not work with almond or coconut flour.
**Light Brown sugar can be substituted appropriately with your sweetener of choice.
***Oat Milk can be substituted for your milk of choice.