- 1 Heaping Scoop ATH Cinnamon Cereal Build
- 1/2 Cup Oat Milk*
- 3 Large Eggs
- Thick Cut Bread
- Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Fresh/Frozen Blueberries**
1. Heat coconut oil on medium heat in your cast iron skillet.
2. Add eggs, oat milk, and Cinnamon Cereal Build to your blender and blend until mixture is combined well and fluffy.
3. Transfer your egg mixture to a shallow dish.
4. Dip bread into egg mixture and coat all surfaces.
5. Lightly place dipped bread into the hot coconut oil and fry on each side for approximately 1 minute.
6. Transfer cooked french toast to a large serving dish.
7. In the same cast iron, add blueberries and 1 tbsp. coconut oil.
8. Simmer blueberries and coconut oil for 3-5 minutes.
9. After 3-5 minutes, use a masher to combine blueberries and coconut oil into a syrup.
10. Drizzle blueberry syrup over french toast and serve.
*Oat Milk can be substituted for your milk of choice.
**Blueberries can be substituted for your fruit of choice.