- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Cereal Build
- 1 cup Flour*
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/4 cup Oat Milk**
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your waffle iron to medium heat.
- Beat 2 large eggs and set aside.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine beaten eggs, oat milk, and vanilla extract.
2. Add flour, Cinnamon Cereal Build, baking soda, and baking powder into your large mixing bowl. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix well.
3. Add coconut oil to your mixture and whisk until all ingredients are combined.
4. Use a non-stick spray of your choice to lightly coat the surfaces of your waffle maker.
5. Depending on your waffle maker, pour about a 1/2 to 3/4 cup of batter onto the heated iron.
6. Cook for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per waffle.
*Flour can be substituted for whole wheat flour or oat flour.
**Oat Milk can be substituted with your milk of choice.
Top off your waffles with your favorite syrups, nut butter, or even some homemade whipped cream and crushed up Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
Enjoy hot and with a nice cup of joe!