PROTEIN RICE KRISPIES WITHOUT THE MARSHMALLOWS!
We all know the feeling when nostalgia comes knocking and our childhood sweet tooth cravings sneak up on us.
Cue Rice Krispie treats. Those sweet, chewy, buttery, fluffy marshmallow goodness...that probably gave us all cavities and racked up our parents dentist bills!
Truth be told, we give into those cravings every now and then, but now you can enjoy those childhood treats with this healthier version that's packed with 100% Grass-Fed Collagen and added Plant Protein!
- 4 scoops ATH Collagen
- 1 scoop ATH Plant Protein
- 4 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 cup All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Low-Fat Oat Milk
- In a large pot, heat peanut butter on low heat.
- Add 4 scoops of ATH Collagen to the peanut butter mixture. Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Fold in Rice Krispies cereal to your peanut butter mixture. Continue folding in Rice Krispies cereal, until all cereal is coated.
- Transfer the cereal to a baking sheet or cake pan.
- Press cereal together with a spatula and place in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- In a medium sized pot, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil until chocolate is melted and has a smooth consistency.
- Add 1 scoop ATH Plant Protein to the melted chocolate and stir continuously.
- Slowly add in milk and stir until all ingredients are smooth in consistency.
- Retrieve Rice Krispies from the freezer and pour the chocolate sauce over the surface. Use a spatula to spread chocolate sauce over the Rice Krispies.
- Place in freezer for another 10-15 minutes.
- Cut in squares and serve chilled.
*Recipe makes 20 pieces
Per Piece 180 Calories | 11g Fat | 13g Carbohydrates | 9g Protein