If you are looking to curb your sweet tooth and optimize your performance, then this is the perfect healthy dessert recipe for you. These Paleo Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites are not only the perfect post training recovery snack but they are damn delicious too. After crushing it in the gym your body will be craving the proper nutrients. Made with sweet potatoes and our Non-GMO BUILD Protein this recipe is designed to taste amazing while restoring glycogen levels, accelerating recovery and promoting muscle growth. Reward yourself for getting after it.
Yield: 12 - 1.5 oz balls
Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes, peeled and roughly diced*
- 5 scoops (approx 125g) ATH BUILD Protein **
- 3 - 0.5 oz packets Stevia***
- 3 oz (⅓ bag) Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips***
- Pinch Sea salt
- Bring a medium size pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Once boiling add sweet potatoes and cook for 10 minutes until soft. Remove the sweet potatoes from the water.
- Add sweet potatoes, BUILD protein powder, stevia and sea salt to a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth. Stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Place the dough into a bowl and refrigerate until cool.
- Fold in chocolate chips to the chilled dough.
- Eat as is or portion into 12 - 1.5 oz dough ball bites.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days or freeze for up to a month.
- Crush it.
*Large would be around 8.5 oz each. You want a total of 17 - 18 oz.
**Liquid stevia works as well, use only a drop at a time and taste until sweet.
***If you cannot find Lily’s brand, make sure that your alternative chocolate chips do not contain dairy.
Serving size: ⅓ recipe
Fat: 3.75 g
Carbs: 28.5 g
Protein: 25 g