Taking care of your body is key, so you might be doing jiu jitsu or crossfit at home all the while eating a balanced diet. Great, you are doing an awesome job, but are you fully optimized and taking care of your gut health and gaining the benefits of probiotics? Probiotics are the good bacteria found in certain fermented and cultured foods. The most important benefits you will gain from including probiotics into your diet will be improved immune system and improved metabolization of nutrients.
Now to the delicious part of probiotics, you don’t have to eat be eating kimchi with every meal anymore to get your daily dose, instead enjoy this dessert. Taking fresh berries combined with cultured coconut yogurt, and ATH BUILD: PRO SERIES you will gain a power packed nutrient boost that will leave you feeling as if you are cheating. The addition of coconut oil rounds the frozen yogurt out with a smoother, more ice cream-like texture. Mix and match different berries or toppings to find your favorite combinations. Who said eating healthy had to be boring?
Yield: 2 Portions
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup Cultured Coconut Yogurt*
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries**
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp ATH BUILD: PRO SERIES, COCOA***
- 1 - 0.5 oz packets Stevia****
- Pinch Sea salt
- 1 Tbsp Toppings, ex Shaved Coconut, Cocoa Nibs, Chia Seeds, Mint, etc
- Add all ingredients except the toppings to your blender, add the berries first.
- Blend on high until the mix is smooth, ~2 minutes.
- Scrap out all of the mix into a tupperware container and place into the freezer for 20-30 minutes to set.
- Scoop with a warm ice cream scoop or spoon into a bowl, add toppings and destroy it.
*To be made Keto friendly or If you want to be a hero you can easily make your own probiotic coconut yogurt using only a can of coconut milk and our Probiotic Capsules.
** Any frozen berry works here, so feel free to be adventurous.
***To make Vegan friendly version sub in ATH PLANT PROTEIN: PRO SERIES
****Liquid stevia works as well, use only a drop at a time and taste until sweet.
Serving size: ½ recipe
Fat: 6 g
Carbs: 24.6 g
Protein: 6.25 g