This recipe is a great healthy way for you to have breakfast on the go and makes 12 muffins. Each muffin has 172 calories, 7 grams of Healthy fats, 27 grams of carbohydrates (primarily from Bananas, blueberries, and Agave) and 5 grams of protein.
For this recipe you will need:
2 Scoops of our Hemp Gold
3 Large Ripe Bananas
1/2 Cup Agave
1 Free Range Egg
1/3 Cup Organic Coconut Oil
1 Cup Organic Blueberries
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 Whole Wheat Flour
1) Preheat oven to 375
2) Mash banana's with a fork
3) Lightly beat the egg and combine with banana
4) Add the Agave, Blueberries, Coconut oil to the same bowl
5) In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
6) Then combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and scoop into muffin pan (12 count)
7) Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until the insides are no longer wet.
Try it out and hit us back how it goes!