- 12 Medjool Dates
- 2 1/3 Cup Cashews (Raw)
- 100g ATH Collagen
- 1/4 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Grind 2 Cups of Raw Cashews until finely ground. - Set finely ground cashews aside.
- Chop 1/3 Cup of Raw Cashews
- In a food processor, process 12 Medjool Dates into a paste.
1. In the same food processor, combine 100g (10 scoops) of ATH Collagen with the finely ground cashews that you prepped earlier. Process until both ingredients are combined well.
2. Add in the date paste, that you previously prepped, into the Collagen and Cashew mixture.
Process until all ingredients are mixed and combined well.
3. Transfer the Date, Collagen, and Cashew mixture to a large mixing bowl.
4. Knead the mixture together to activate the dates in order for the ingredients to start sticking together.
5. Fold in your chopped cashews and 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
6. Scoop out tablespoon measurements and roll into balls for easy, quick, and healthy snacking!**Optional Toppings: Sprinkled Cacao Powder, Chia Seeds, Coconut Shavings, etc. for added taste and texture.